Thursday, February 17, 2011

THE art desk


My set up, originally uploaded by DillyFae.

I love my art desk. Well art Place. It's just the corner of our computer room, but I like to think of the entire room as my studio. :)

I'm working on some pieces for the Art Guild hanging which will be the 28th. The best things to hang are southern inspired scenes. So I picked this picture from my book of photography of Louisiana. I also have a frame for it that I got in Hot Springs, AR! It's weird because I got two of them on sale and when I got home, nothing fit in them! I measured and they were something like 11.5 x 15.75!!! So I figured a watercolor would be best in it since I can cut down the paper to any size easily.

Wish me luck!

OOOHHHHH, and Jaw Cooper is GIVING AWAY art pieces in a 5 day raffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So check it out!
JAW COOPER

1 comment:

Jenipher Lyn said...

i LOVE that image! It's so pretty!