Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer BREAK? Yea Right!

So I'm working on two books right now (one of my own which I'm using for my senior show and one for a sweet lady in Baton Rouge!) and I seem to find myself choosing favorites between them daily! I'm a little worried about changing the my painting style going from one book to the other, but having two at one time sure keeps me from getting bored! Here's a sneak peak:
I am also gearing up for the 5 Art Camps I will be teaching!!! Four for NSU (the entire month of June!!) and one for the Natchitoches Art Guild! I'm pretty excited!!

Also my art lessons have slowed down since my students are all out for their own camps and vacations. That will give me a little more time to work on these two books. I'm almost finished though so I'm pretty confident on time right now. Did I mention I get to sleep in since school's out for my kids??? Man, does that make a difference!!

No comments: