Saturday, April 12, 2014

Update

So I've finished a book I was working on for an author in New Orleans. Can't upload anything just yet, but the story line is a wonderful moral lesson in loving what you have and not wishing for what others have! Hopefully it will be picked up soon and I can advertise it!

Being a Children's Librarian is still amazing! I get to work with children and look at children's books all day long! I'm so blessed to have found my place in the work field while still being able to illustrate! I just hope I can find an agent soon so I can work toward that goal as well!

Postcards are in progress for sending out to publishers! I think this is a great way to make sure my name doesn't get lost with all the other submissions! I'm also setting up a second ebook to be published through Kindle Direct which will be available on Amazon.com!

Here are some works in progress:



Have a great weekend!










No comments: