Sunday, March 20, 2016

Caffenol

Bought some cheap color film from Walmart the other day during a sale and broke out the old Canon film camera! Little did I know, no where in town processes film for negatives anymore! You have to send them off and pay for a CD with the images... for $9. I have a scanner that can scan film so that's just a waste of money for me. I didn't want to buy chemicals to do it myself because I have no where to dump the chemicals safely. Buuutttt, I found out about CAFFENOL! Which is where you develop film with instant coffee, washing powder, and vitamin C! Below are some examples (took me three rolls of film before I could get the hang of it... mainly because I'm using color film...) I think I'll invest in some black and white film so that they give me better (CLEARER) quality with the way I'm able to develop... But it was fun!







No comments: